Flex Court-floor tiles: practical info
Thanks to the patented Traxion surface, the self-draining ProStep tiles guarantee perfect ball bounce and traction. That makes them ideal for tennis and basketball and other (demanding) sports.
The full Gymflex tiles with sealed structure are perfectly suited for multifunctional sports and recreation halls. This floor type can only be used indoors and has now been updated with a glossy finish!
ITF has certified Flex Court as a mid-speed tennis court, ideal for both competitive and recreational tennis.
NBA has certified Flex Court as a fully fledged indoor and outdoor basketball floor, both recreational and competitive.
All our sport courts are fast and easy to install. Installation is possible on any solid foundation.
As a result of its high-quality finished products, Flex Court has already gained considerable renown in the international sports arena.
The system consists of modules that click together, with an open structure for drainage. The tiles click together and at no time experience tension caused by material expansion.
Dimensions 254mm x 254mm x 18mm
Dimensions 50mm x 254mm x 18mm,
- Rockwell Hardness test (ASTM D 785): 65
- Thermal deflection at 66psi (ASTM E 648): 180
- Combustion at 1000mm (ASTM E 648): 4 min 30 sec.
- Spontaneous Combustion Temperature: (ASTM D-1929): 950°F
- Vicat Softening Point (ASTM D-1525): 284°F
- Cold Brittleness (ASTM D-2137): -22°F
- Linear Thermal Expansion Coefficient (ASTM D-696,E831): 3.3 x 10(-5) (in/in) /°F
- E-Modulus (ASTM D-5416): 136,000 psi (850Mpa)
- Flex-Modulus (ASTM D-790): 145,000 psi
- Tensile Properties (ASTM D-638): 3,200 psi
- Elongation at Yield (ASTM-D 638): 9%
- Impact Resistance (ASTM-D 256) 18 (ft-lbs/in) at 20°C
- Ultraviolet (UV) protection: maximum discolouration of 10% in 10 years when exposed to 140kLy.
- Flame Distribution Index (ASTM E-468): 4m55s
- Smoke Development (ASTM E-162): 2m23s
- Surface Combustion (ASTM E-648, 162, 84) 0.12Watts/cm2
- Friction test (ASTM C-1028) sec<0.40 - mouillé<0.60
- Compression or breakage (ASTM D-3998): does not break
- Noise Reduction Coefficient: (ASTM C-423): 20%
- Rolling Load (DIN 18032): very good
- Value R < 1.0
- Levelness+/- 0.02 mm
- Load capacity: > 185 lbs/sq.in.
Health and hygiene
Mould resistance (in accordance with ASTM G-21). Basic test organisms (ATCC#6205) indicates zero growth.
- Bacteria and mildew
- Gram positive bacterial Staphilococcus Aureus
- Gram negative Klebsielle Pneumoniae
- Gram coloured organisms
- STV Reticulum
- Surface moulds before and after extraction
|Navy blue||White||Forest Green||Burgandy|
|Royal Blue||Medium Grey||Kiwi Green||Bright Red|
|Light Blue||Graphite Grey||Hartford Green||Rust Red|
These colours are an indication. The real colours can deviate.
Logos and lines
We can personalise your Flex Court tiles according to your preferences. Special lines, other colours, a specific logo? No problem!